How to install WordPress using Plesk Panel?
You can easily install WordPress using Plesk control panel. All web pages hosted to Easylinehost have Plesk panel access. You can use it to control your hosting space settings.
Are you looking for other instructions for using the Plesk panel?
Log in to Easylinehost’s Plesk Control Panel
What is Parallels Plesk Control Panel?
Managing emails in the Plesk panel
How to change DNS Records in the Plesk Control Panel
How to create a CSR record
Here's how to find your log in information at Easylinehost
- From the left menu of the client area, select Services and Easylinehost Webhotels
- Choose your web hotel
- Select login details and you will see password and username
- Open the link and log in to the Plesk panel with the password and username
Install WordPress using Plesk panel
1. Login to Plesk panel
2. In the left sidebar select WordPress
3. Click Install
4. A menu will open where you can change the information used for your WordPress installation. After defining the settings, click Install in the lower right corner.
WordPress will be installed in the selected location.
5. After installation, you can install plugins by clicking Install Plugins.
You can also skip this by choosing No thanks. Of course you can install any plugin you want by signing in to your WordPress.
6. You will then be returned to the WordPress Toolkit view where you will see your WordPress installation.
7. To Access to WordPress admin view select Sign in.
Please notice that if you change your WordPress password through your WordPress control panel you won’t be able to use Plesk panel to log in to your WordPress anymore.