How to create a CSR record?
Do you want to create an ssl-certificate for your website? You can generate a certificate through Plesk control panel ja then buy one from an online store. If the process feels too complicated, contact our customer service. We will take care of the whole process for you.
Are you looking for other instructions for using the Plesk panel?
Log in to Easylinehost’s Plesk Control Panel
What is Parallels Plesk Control Panel?
Managing emails in the Plesk panel
How to change DNS Records in the Plesk Control Panel
How to install WordPress using Plesk Panel
1. After logging into Plesk control panel, select Websites and domains from the menu on the left and then select SSL/TLS certificates
2. Click Advanced settings and Add SSL / TLS Certificate
3. Enter the domain owner’s information and select Request
4. Click the certificate’s name
5. Copy (Ctrl+C) the CSR certificate. Copy the whole text as shown in the picture, including the header and footer lines:
—–BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST—–
—–END CERTIFICATE REQUEST—–
Put the CSR down for continuation by pasting (Ctrl+V) it in a textfile on your computer, such as Notepad.
6. Log in to your Easylinehost account and fill out the SSL request form.
7. In Choose your certificate section, select Comodo Essential SSL (DV)
8. Select server software Abache + MOD SSL
In Paste your CSR section, paste the CSR code that you copied earlier.
Select Yes, I have a CSR ready from the footer and add the common name
9. Fill in the Admin Contact
10. Next, you will see a cart summary and you can still change the service settings if needed
11. Add a form of payment, review the information, and accept the terms of service. If you wish, you can enter more information about the order in the menu below. You can then go to the checkout.
12. If you selected DNS-based validation, you will receive a record to be added to the DNS zone file after ordering.